By purchasing and/or using an Oh! So Croatia Trip voucher you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. In these terms and conditions references to “you” or “your” mean the purchaser of the trip and/or the passenger using the trip as the case may be. References to “Oh! So Croatia” or “our” means Day 8 Experiences Ltd
1. Oh! So Croatia trips (Trips) are valid for travel in one direction for the route stated on the Trip Voucher.
2. Travel agent vouchers or website E-Tickets are not valid Trip vouchers and must be exchanged for a valid Trip voucher before you can travel on an Oh! So Croatia service.
3. Oh! So Croatia assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen Trip vouchers. Upon proof of purchase, Oh! So Croatia may, at its sole discretion, issue a replacement Travel Voucher.
4. Oh! So Croatia Trip vouchers are transferable to another person at a fee of EUR 40 per name change.
5. Cancellation policy for Trip vouchers: In the event you have purchased a Trip voucher and subsequently wish to cancel it, Oh! So Croatia may refund your Trip voucher at its sole discretion, in which event you will be required to pay a cancellation fee as follows:
a. where the purchase price of the Trip voucher is less than EUR 250, the cancellation fee shall be equivalent to the price paid for the Trip voucher;b. where the purchase price of the Trip voucher is greater than EUR 250, the cancellation fee is EUR 250 for cancelations made up to 30 days before the departure date. Cancelations made within 30 days of departure are non-refundable.No Trip may be cancelled following the first date of travel.
6. To secure places on certain departures, a deposit of EUR 100 can be settled per passenger. Deposit payments are non-refundable. Remaining amounts (full payments) of all deposits, need to be settled until 60 days before departure, latest.
7. No Shows: Should you fail to show for any booked and confirmed departure your Trip voucher will become invalid.
8. Oh! So Croatia reserves the right to vary any fares, routes, overnight stops, pricing, inclusions, forms of transportation, departure dates, times and locations without notice. In a case of major changes or cancellations, Oh! So Croatia will advise the passenger as soon as possible and receive a full refund of the money paid.
9. Oh! So Croatia reserves the right to substitute other vehicles in place of our own.
10. Oh! So Croatia will endeavour to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but will not be liable for any failure to meet those times or for any cancellation or delay of Oh! So Croatia services.
11. Oh! So Croatia shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly out of a cancellation or abandonment of, or delay to, any trip, however caused.
12. Oh! So Croatia is not responsible for accommodation options in any way.
13. Oh! So Croatia reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, luggage or goods at its sole discretion.
14. Oh! So Croatia will not be liable for the sickness of, injury to, or death of, any passenger, or the loss of, or damage to, any personal effects, whether caused by Oh! So Croatia’s negligence or otherwise. There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of a Trip voucher and Oh! So Croatia recommends that you obtain travel insurance to cover any sickness, injury, or loss that may occur while you are travelling with Oh! So Croatia.
15. Where the services of another operator are provided as part of the Oh! So Croatia Trip voucher, it is agreed and understood that Oh! So Croatia has no responsibility whatsoever for any default of that operator.
16. Oh! So Croatia may, at any time and without notice, vary any of these terms and conditions.
17. Oh! So Croatia will not be liable for breach of, or any failure to perform its obligations under, these terms and conditions where such breach or failure is caused by anything beyond Oh! So Croatia’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, war, civil commotion, hostility, act of terrorism, strike, lockout, other industrial act, weather phenomena or other act of God, or governmental regulation or direction.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information stored onto your computer by the web site you visit. Cookies in principle store your settings, the settings for web site you visit, such as preferred language and address. Later on, when you re-visit the same site, internet browser sends back the cookies belonging to the site. This enables the site to present the information adapted to your needs.
Cookies can store a wide range of information, including personal ones (such as your name of e-mail address). Still, this information can be stored only if you permit it to be stored – web sites cannot approach the information you have not made available and cannot reach other data (files or otherwise) on your computer. The process of data storing and sending cookies to you cannot be seen. However, you can change your settings on internet browser so as to be able to choose whether the request for storing cookies will be approved or refused, to erase stored cookies automatically when closing the internet browser etc.
How to disable the cookies ?
Disabling the cookies you decide whether to let the cookies be stored on your computer or not. Cookies setting can be controller and configures in your web browser. To get the information on cookies settings, select the browser you use. • Chrome • Firefox • Internet Explorer 9 • Internet Explorer 7 i 8 • Opera (English page) • Safari (English page) If you disable the cookies you will not be able to use some of the web site functions.
What are temporary cookies ?
Temporary cookies, or session cookies, are removed from the computer by closing the internet browser. They are used by web-sites to store temporary data, such as settings in an e-buying basket.
What are persistent cookies ?
Persistent or stored cookies remain on the computer after closing the internet browser programme. Web-sites use them to store the data, such as user name and password, so that you do not need to login every time you visit a particular site. Persistent cookies will remain on your computer for days, months, even years.
What are first-party cookies ?
First-party cookies come from the web-site you are currently visiting, and can be persistent or temporary. Web-sites use these cookies to store the data to be used at your next visit to the particular web-site.
Yes, wishing primarily for out web-sites to provide a more satisfactory user experience for you.
What kind of cookies ohsocroatia.com uses and why ?
Are there any third-party cookies on our web-site ?
There are some outer services which store limited cookies to the user. These cookies have not been set by this web-site. However, some are used to enable normal functioning of some options, enabling users easier access to the contents. Presently, we enable:
Additional information of disabling cookies
There are currently few sites to help you disable storing cookies for various services.
Additional information can be found at the following web-sites;
Let’s keep it casual and communicate by text or a WhatsApp. Hit the number below (on mobiles) and we will message you back.*
*UK text rates apply so use WhatsApp if you are overseas.
Let’s stay in touch!