With the advancement in the field of technology in the last few decades, the development of innovative operating systems for mobiles phones has been literally revolutionary. While the era of smartphones started with Apple launching the series of iPhones and iPads, there have been developed several other rival operating systems which have changed the definition of mobile technology altogether. One of these rival operating systems is Android. The development of smartphone Android 4.1, and the available applications that are available, the user can carry the whole world along with him or her, at all times. One of the top companies that manufacture smartphone Android 4.1 is Samsung with its Galaxy series. Even within the Android smartphone market, there is a lot of competition. The release of the much-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4, the market of smartphone Android 4.1 has been rocked yet once again. In fact, the hype and demand of this smartphone has been so much so that even before its release, pre-booking of the phone had already begun. This article will give you a list of the best Samsung Galaxy smartphone Android 4.1 Jelly Bean that are ruling the Indian Android market nowadays.
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung’s new Galaxy S2 was one of the first Android smartphones launched by Samsung that carried a colossal display of 4.27 inches and revolutionary features. It is available with Android v2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box, which is upgradeable to Android Jelly Bean v4.1 operating system. It sports a magnificent 8 MP rear primary camera and a 2 MP secondary camera. Assisted by a 1.2 GHz ARMS Cortex A9 dual core CPU, this is a beauty in itself.
Samsung Galaxy S3
Soon after the release of Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung launched its successor – Samsung Galaxy S3, which comes with Android Jelly Bean v4.1 right out of the box. Like its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is also equipped with an 8 MP rear primary camera and a 1.9 MP front secondary camera. Sporting a super AMOLED screen of 4.8 inches, this device is powered by a dual core 1.4 GHz CPU.
Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus
Next, Samsung launched a variant of the previous Galaxy S2, and named it Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus. It is available with an Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean platform and sports a super AMOLED display of 4.3 inches. The camera is 8 MP, like its brother.
Samsung Galaxy S4
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is the number one hotshot Android phoneof the year. It is equipped with a 4.99 inches super AMOLED display, aptly protected by Gorilla Glass 2, making the screen scratch proof. The CPU is a mighty 1.9 GHz Snapdragon 600 quad core processor, powered with a 2 GB RAM. It is equipped with an operating platform of Android v4.2 Jelly Bean from the box. The camera is what takes the breath away – 13 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera.
Android is one of the leading operating platforms for smartphones nowadays. Facing a stiff competition from its rivals like Apple and Windows, Android still leads the market of smartphones by virtue of the thousands of applications that are available for download from the Android market, now known as Google Play. Recent collaborations with Google has rendered this operating platform super useful. Now you can synchronize multiple Google accounts with your Android phone and travel with your world right there in your pocket. This article is focused on providing you with a list of the top rated Android phones that you can buy in the Indian market.
The HTC Butterfly is one of the top rated Android phones available in the Indian market of smartphones. It is equipped with a Qualcomm 1.5 GHz quad core S4 Pro processor, powered by a 2 GB RAM, ensuring a blazing fast performance. The display is a 5 inch super LCD3 screen that has a resolution of 1080 pixels, making your experience of watching movies and videos unthinkable. The build of the phone is sturdy as well. It is also water resistive. The ergonomics are evidential of the perfect blend of excellent planning and innovation.
Sony Xperia Z
With the launching of the top rated Android phones by Sony Xperia, other Android companies have been facing a lot of competition. The Sony Xperia Z is made of a design which is very refreshing than the standard design of smartphones. The major advantage of this smartphone lies in the fact that it is completely dust and water resistant. It has a very commendable speed of performance as well and an excellent camera. It has a high level of performance and a full HD display. The camera is commendable as well.
HTC One X+
The HTC One X+ is one of the top rated Android phones by HTC. It has a well built and sturdy body and finish. The looks and feel of the phone exquisite as well. The resolution of the 4.7 inch S LCD 2 display has excellent clarity and vivid colours. The processor of the phone is Tegra 3 quad core 1.5 GHz CPU and is powered by a 1 GB Ram. This ensures a high quality performance. The battery life and HTC Sense are much more improved than the HTC One X.
LG Google Nexus 4
Running on a platform of the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, LG’s Google Nexus 4 is one of the very highly demanded and highly awaited phone cum tablets that are yet to be released. It works on a quad core SnapDragon S4 Pro processor powered by a 2 GB RAM. The display sports excellent resolution as well. It is equipped with an 8 MP primary camera complete with a LED flash and excellent resolution. It is also capable of recording high definition videos.
Apart from these, there are other top rated Android phones as well, that have rocked the market of smartphones in India. These include Samsung Galaxy S3, LG Optimus, Samsung Galaxy Note2 sand much more.
Why you will need a bootable USB device
Windows Seven is one of the most widely popular operating systems that are ruling the computer market nowadays. It lets the user enjoy the refreshing effect of a completely different user interface and other amazing features. It is also easy and convenient to use. However, maximum users of Windows Seven suffer from one major problem. On one hand, the users are provided with an installation disc, or as they are now known as recovery discs. These recovery discs claim to restore back the system to their factory fresh form, in case they are corrupted because of virus infection or if they crash. On the other hand, most Windows Seven systems lack an optical drive or a DVD drive. So, most users find themselves at a loss when they want to reinstall their Windows. This is because they do not know how to install Windows Seven on a USB drive. If you get to know how to install Windows Seven on a USB drive, you will be able to restore back your system to its factory fresh state without having to rely upon a DVD drive, which is absent. There is one other option however. This is to carry a bulky external DVD drive, in order to find it handy when your system demands. But this is hilariously impractical, which is why using a bootable USB drive for reinstalling Windows is much more preferred. Besides, if you know how to install Windows Seven on a USB drive, you also get to enjoy the various benefits of using a USB drive over a DVD. Through this article, you will be able to learn exactly how to install Windows Seven on a USB drive.
The things that you will require
The things that you will need to install Windows Seven on a USB drive are as follows:
- The installation disc of Windows Seven
- The USB drive that you want to use to create a bootable USB drive
- At least a minimum of 4 GB free and usable space in the USB drive
- Microsoft Windows Seven USB DVD download tool from the official Microsoft Store
- The ISO image of the edition of Windows Seven that you want
The procedure of creating the bootable USB drive
The very first thing that you will need to do is visiting the official Microsoft Store and downloading the Windows Seven USB DVD download tool. Once you have downloaded it, you have to install it. The installation wizard will guide you through the process. Once the installation is over with, you will find a desktop shortcut of Windows Seven USB DVD download tool. Run it as an administrator. In the first step, you will have to provide the location of the ISO image. In the next step, you will have to select the media type as USB and then select the drive. Then the extraction will begin.
The extraction will take around ten to fifteen minutes to complete. And now you know how to install Windows Seven on a USB drive.
Creating a bootable USB device is one of the best things that you can do for yourself if you own a Windows Seven system that lacks an optical drive. But you can do this only if you know how to install Windows Seven on a USB flash drive. In spite of the raging success that Windows Seven received through its reviews, there was one common problem that almost all of its users faced. They could not install or reinstall their Windows if it ever was corrupted, virus infected or simply crashed. This happened because the systems on which they worked did not have an optical drive or a DVD drive. Naturally, there was no place to run their installation discs, in order to reinstall their Windows operating system. All they had was only another option and that was to plug in an external DVD drive in order to run the installation disc, or the recovery disc, so as to restore their systems to their factory fresh form. But let’s face it: who carries around a bulky external DVD drive with them? No one. Naturally, it pays if you know how to install Windows Seven on a USB flash drive. This way you will not have to rely on discs and disc drives anymore. All you will need is a tiny USB device to reload your window. Besides, if you know how to install Windows Seven on a USB flash drive, you get to enjoy a lot of benefits as well. This article will tell you exactly how to install Windows Seven on a USB flash drive.
The things that you will need
There are a few things that you will require in order to create a bootable USB flash drive. These include the following:
- The installation disc or recovery disc of Windows Seven.
- The USB flash device that you want to create a bootable USB flash drive.
- At least a minimum of 4 GB free and usable space in the USB device.
- The Microsoft Windows 7 DVD USB download tool that you can get from the official Store of Microsoft’s website.
- A file containing the ISO image of the edition of Windows that you want to install in your USB device.
The process of converting your USB device into a bootable flash drive
Firstly, you will need to download the Windows Seven USB DVD download tool from the official Microsoft Store. Once you have got hold of this, install it. You will see a shortcut of the Windows Seven USB DVD download tool on your desktop. Right click on it and run it as an administrator. A dialog box will appear which will guide you through the four steps of creating your own bootable USB device. The first step will require you to enter the location of the ISO image file. Plug in your USB device and proceed to the next step, where you will have to select the media type and the drive. In the last step, the extraction will start.
The extraction will take around ten to fifteen minutes. This was the process how to install Windows Seven on a USB flash drive.
What is a droid phone? This is one of the most basic questions that people had been asking a few years back. However, now the scenario has changed drastically. Nowadays, every single person on the planet earth is able to answer this without a hitch. When the question – what is a droid phone – is posed in front of anyone now, they immediately answer that a droid phone is basically a mobile phone, or a smartphone for that matter, that uses Android for its operating platform. However, the term ‘droid phone’ often causes confusion because Verizon Wireless also owns a phone that has been named the Droid. The Android operating system is an open source platform that is unique to its system and sets the droid phones completely apart from the other smartphones. This is an operating system that gives its users a very wide scope of customizing their smartphones, by installing a diverse range of applications.
Development of the Android operating system
The Android operating system is considered to be an offshoot of Google, when Google bought Android Inc. in the year 2005. Within the next two years, Google helped in the formation of the Open Handset Alliance, which is essentially a collaboration of the leading companies that manufacture mobile phones. These companies, numbering more than sixty, helped jointly in order to develop and launch the Android operating system for commercial purposes. These companies that formed the Open Handset Alliance included very famous names such as that of Google, HTC, T Mobile and Motorola. HTC was the first smartphone that used the Android operating system. The HTC Dream was launched in 2008 and proved to be a huge success. Late 2009 saw the launching of the next Android smartphone the Motorola Droid. This was when people started asking what is a droid phone.
All about the Android operating system
The question what is a droid phone is bet answered with its history. Android is a technology that was developed from the Linux kernel open software. From the time of the early 1990s, open source operating systems was a field that was a specialty of Linux. This was intended to be a platform which was adaptable, in the sense that any developer would be able to add their programs to, develop programs for and have the operating system mutate. This ‘openness’ of the approach of the Linux based operating systems allowed them to be highly adaptive to newer and more recent technologies along with being in sync with the user’s preferences.
Customization through Android
An Android operating platform provides your smartphone with unending options of customisation, something which other interfaces lack. A droid phone makes sure that you can run up to umpteenth number of applications, depending on the processor. In fact, you can not only run several applications at a time, but even lets you instruct them to work with each other.
The bottom line
Android provides the user with such a high extent of customization that it is impossible to resist buying one. The droid phones offer a superb option for those who want a customizable and multi-functional phone. Thus the question – what is a droid phone – is answered.
Android has brought in a new era of technology. It was first invented long back in the year 2005. This is basically an operating system that was first incorporated in devices like Smartphone, iPhone, tablet computer etc. At the present time Android has been almost leading with a monopoly in the market and almost each and every mobile company is using this very operating system in their mobile devices. Companies like Samsung, HTC, and LG have taken their brand name and their product quality and demand to the next level. As the time has passed there have been several versions of Android coming into existence like Android Jelly Bean, Ice-cream Sandwich etc. Apart from that it has some special apps as well that are mainly designed for the Android devices. In addition to that there are some games as well that are supported by the Android operating system. Such Android games are now available to be played on PC nowadays. Let us have a look at the Android games for PC free download.
This is one of the most famous Android games for PC free download. People of every age enjoy the game and it is loved by a huge number of people. This very game is featured with excellent graphics and sound effect. At the same time it offers excellent and simple game play opportunity. This is indeed one of the best Android games for PC free download.
Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom
This android game is especially designed for children. This is actually an educational game. Having this game a child not only utilizes his imagination power but at the same time his learning and mathematics solving skill is also getting sharpens. Especially for children who are crazy about computer game, this is an ideal game. This game invites the children to solve different problems in seven dissimilar interactive stages and thereby judges the child’s skill to solve mathematical problems, helps him to overcome language problem helps his reading skill and along with all these gives him ultimate fun and entertainment all through the day. This is truly worth to be in the list of the bestAndroid games for PC free download.
Among the other Android games for PC free download, this is an ideal game for especially for Windows 8. This game is very much addictive and featured with a number of bits and pieces that you can unlock. It is great entertainment to pass time to be sure.
One of the most popular android games supported by PC is Hungry Shark. This game has an immense popularity to the youth. It comes in a sequel among which part 3 is the most exciting and addictive.
This is another most popular android games supported in the PC. The most interesting part of the game is its adventurous portion that makes player of any age addicted.
Android users have it easy because of the many accessibility of this Operating system which makes it top the list of its users. According to a survey, more than 70% people of the world use Android phones all across the globe. With such a huge mass following, Android is bound to have those extra features which make it outshine other OS. One such feature is the easy accessibility to android apps. Best website to download free android apps is very few ones over the internet where the user can enjoy genuine and virus free android apps
One such website to our expert’s knowledge is http://www.appsapk.com/
According to our experts reach, appsapk.com is a very useful website for android users to download android applications. The reason being so ,that this website has accessibility to android games like live wallpapers, themes, widgets and wallpapers among many other android features to attract people to download them. The website is very informatively constructed to give the user the idea to download interesting android apps like Kitchen Timer, eClean, Battery Snap, Barcode Scanner and others. The website is linked to various social networking sites where the user can share their interesting apps with the social world. We recommend you to download android apps from this website for its clear understanding of giving the user a bag full of apps to download for free.
OTHER INTERESTING WEBSITES
Best website to download free android apps are many in the world of internet and some of them that you can enjoy equally are
- AppWare – Stats: This website offers the most basic application along with the list of top installed apps for viewer’s benefit. It has host of other added application which the android user is sure to find it fascinating.
- aTrack Dog: This website contains the list of popular apps with interesting list of top 100 apps to install, most popular game of the week and others for viewers to quickly decide which app is the best to download since they are divided on the basis of various categories and list to choose from.
- AndrdoLib – Top of the Day: Famous for listing odd apps which aren’t popular but interesting apps for their usage. The website contains extensive application detail, track daily progression of apps and performs many other functions.
Android has become very popular in the world of gadgets and gizmos for its fascinating games. Games too, belonging to various genres like action, adventure and of course the very popular genre – racing games. Websites offer many android racing games apk free download for android users to enjoy the thrill of getting addicted to fast pace racing games.
Websites offer many varied choices of selecting racing games that you have played like never before. These high quality Android apk games are easy to download and can be played smoothly in your smartphone.
Download the latest Android Racing Games (Apk )
- Real Racing 3: This is the 3rd successful part of the magnificent Real Racing series with improved graphics, more than 45 cars to challenge you on the racing ground, multiplayer facilities and other interesting features. Download this game for absolutely free of cost and enjoy the thrill of racing.
- Road Warrior: As the name suggests, this game is filled with action and racing adventure to boost up your gamer interest. The game involves racing with the opponents and even shooting them with guns. The game has real impressive graphics with online version as well. The racer has the ultimate car choosing option to unleash the real racer in him in a virtual forum.
- Hot Mode Racer: This 3D racing game is android racing games apk free download with interesting gaming features like 3D graphics, multiple stages of different routes and adventures. The game can easily be played and mastered upon after getting the hang of it. Easy and addictive racer game for beginners.
- Wheel Rush: Enter into the darker areas while racing your car through various obstacles that come in your way. This game is a dark racer’s genre with advanced thrills and dark graphics to increase the pressure on the virtual racer by driving through dark lanes and caves. Best download for racers who want to experiment with tougher games.
- Need for Speed: This racing game needs no introduction to racers and fortunately, the android version is launched to give an extra racing edge to the gamers. The graphics are high quality based, HD game with various jumping options coming up in your touch screen. The game can easily be available on websites to download for free on your phone.
Android is stealing the market with its new and innovative features to captivate tech lovers with it’s whole new series of interesting features that’s bound to help communicate and solve the everyday hurdles of man’s life. Android developers have specifically made sure to never let their target audience bore with one or two applications and they have continuously maintained in giving interesting apk apps for android free download to pc which the android users can take as a matter of pride to successfully enjoy the applications for free.
Here’s a list of top apk apps for android which a user must use it’s for betterment of using a technology
Android Apk Apps For Users
- Easy Calculator Pro: This is just not any other calculate software that you are going to install in your system. Easy Calculator Pro’s uniqueness lies in its expression calculation features with live calculating skills, it features live as-you-type expression view which helps calculation easier. It also has calculation history information, advanced percentage information, advanced results formatting and many more features.
- My Work Schedule: Professionals and Businessmen/women out there are looking for serious application for productive work then go for My Work Schedule. This application is simple to manage your work schedule. This app upon clicking one button can enlist the retrieval and updating of the schedule. This version has date, timing set for your scheduled task which helps in setting a reminder for the work to be done.
- Oxford Grammar and Punctuation: This software has a detailed version of maintaining the skill of using perfect grammar and punctuation in your everyday conversation with over 250 questions on grammar and punctuation explained. Quick search tools and many other updates. We recommend you to download this app to develop the best communication skills in your everyday life.
- MoboPlayer: This software is supposed to have the best video player which probably plays all the possible format and has popular subtitle format such as SRT, ASS and SAA subtitles. One of the most useful apk apps for android free download to pc.
Here are four interesting yet important apk android application that the user can download for the best usage. It has short file size and makes your work easy and convenient with lot of advanced features.
Android users have the glory of enjoying the most upgraded games on the mobile phones. Perhaps, if one is to take survey on the best collection of games, then android has the chancing of winning it. Android games apk free download to pc, provides game lovers with lot of exciting, intriguing games with decent graphics for eye-catching visuals. Simply, install the apk files which takes few seconds to download and you can enjoy the game. Here’s a list of some of the best apk android games to download.
Android Games for PC
- Yeti on Furry: Eye catching graphics, this game has 100 levels with increases series of difficulty along with 4 type of bonus, boost for retrieving Furi’s power. With lot of power play and adventure, twisted levels and attractive graphics, this game has all the facilities imbedded in it to enjoy the thrill of gaming.
- Wheel Rush: This racing game provides the user with absolute adventurous ride with colorful space runner and various obstacles that the game user wants to succeed in crossing it. The game challenges the true adventurous racing spirit with strong rhythmic musical theme that adds to the whole process of enjoying the thrill of playing Wheel Rush.
- Gang Lords: Packed with lot of action sequences and war opportunities, the players are given the shape of hunky muscular gang lord, who is out there to fight with another gang and win over cards and other brownie points. It’s a game that involves lot of strategic thinking, combating fear by training the crew to effectively attack the other gang. Best part is, Android games apk free download to pc allows smooth download of this game into your system.
- Disney’s Alice in Wonderland: Delve into the world of wonderland; enjoy this adventurous game with alice as a character to unveil the various mysteries that lie hidden in the format of the game. Earn brownie points, lead to another level and stage with breath-taking graphics and enjoy the adventurous fairy tale ride with this game.
For a game lover, nothing is more thrilling than enjoying the game that matches with his/her interest of sports, adventure, action and other genres. All these android games can easily be downloaded in your system and play effectively without any trouble caused.